Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Windows Vista Upadate using Vue

Well after a few days of running my graphics under windows Vista it has become apparent that it may have been just a fluke about windows improving the render times in Vue. I'm sure once I upgrade to a dual core CPU I will find some improvements.
I just had my first story critiqued and I'm currently dissecting the comments before I redo the story.
I'm very busy these days doing baits to pay the bills but I decided to apply for a graphics designers position with one of our local newspapers and was pleasantly surprise that it has come down to an interview between me and two others but the other two have degrees in graphic design while I do not it is nice to know that I come this close.

I’m currently working on a few more WIPS of ship scenes and then I want to do some fairy type scenes since it has been awhile since I’ve done any of these.

No comments: