Thursday, April 26, 2007

This week on Mernac

This is my second Ship scene WIP that I'm currently working on this week.


This week on Mernac
Well it really has been an interesting week as I’ve got my gallery site up http://24.235.137.71/Artwork%20of%20jamef83/Album1.htm running as well as setting up this Blog. I got a few images done but took some time out to do some writer proof reading for Mernac writers of the Scribe to scribe Places forum I also got some good critique on my story Giant megalith stones on Tian Island this story was for a $500.00 cash prize Contest The Seven Handmade Wonders of Mernac Writing Contest one of many that Mernac holds for it’s members I look forward to doing the re write on this story and hopefully I will try my hand a few sapling stories. Mernac will be holding a Live Art Tutorial - Saturday April 28th this is a must attend event if you wish to learn the values of Image Composition from a 3D perspective. This Sunday Siberlee's Blog the founder of Mernac will be making a big announcement so all that are interested should check this out. More information Rewards for Devout Mernacians there are plenty of things to do on Mernac it is not all writing and art and for those that wish to be disciples of Mernac should read OOC - Disciple of SEO still need a little more info on Mernac then read on Make it Better
1 World, 2 Moons, 20 Gods (13 Fathers and 7 Mothers) Have you ever wanted to create art based on a story? Have you ever wanted a story based on your 3D artwork?
Do you like to write stories?
Do you like to just read and share your thoughts?If you answered yes to any of these questions then you are on the right path to... The Legends of Mernac I joined Mernac in September 2006 and have had so much fun creating artwork for the many talented writers that I felt that I needed to share with you. there are always writing and art contest going on and there are cash prizes to be won as well. This is a free sign-up site so please check them out. We have so many talented artist that create Movies, 3D art conventional art, and all artistic mediums are welcome. located here are some of the gods of Mernac Blog site Siberlee , Quont , Elsen , The Other visit any of these blogs to learn more about Mernac.


Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction

No comments: